The Senior STEM course will provide a framework for authentic scientific research. Students will pursue authentic questions, some of which originate from them; make sense of their observations through scientific practices; and situate their understandings within the larger context of core ideas of science and engineering.
- Asking questions and defining problems.
- Developing and using models.
- Planning and carrying out investigations.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Using mathematics and computational thinking.
- Constructing explanations and designing solutions.
- Engaging in argument from evidence.
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information.
- Teacher: Dillon Durinick